Terms and Conditions:
- Date of Project commencement will be agreed upon by both the parties and the payment will be applicable from the commencement date.
- Performance report will be shared monthly to the clients
- Both the Parties involved may not cancel the or fully transfer the service responsibilities to third party vendor for similar services. A prior notice of 30 days is required by the client to the service provider in case of any change
- AD360 reserve the rights to subcontract some services to third party service provider
- If client wants to avail monthly packages of AD360 then they are obliged to pay the complete amount prior to the commencement of the work
- If AD360 and the client is agreed upon a fixed quote regarding any services then the client is obliged to pay 50% in advance and remaining amount within 7 days of start date services.
- AD360 shall invoice the clients monthly in advance.
- If the payments are not done within 10 days of monthly invoice, AD360 has a complete authority to terminate the services
- Due to the nature of the business (Digital Media) any content or information shared by the clients to AD360 for publications is accessible by millions of users online. AD360 will hold no responsible in screening and monitoring the content (Image or text)
- AD360 will not be liable for any consequential losses due to delay in service deliverables because of nature or ungovernable causes.
- Information collected via filling up the form like email, contact number, name, website URL will be kept confidential and will not be exposed to third party without prior consent. However, information will be utilized by AD360 employees.
- AD360 will take precautions to prevent loss and misuse of any information collected from the client or given by the client